Sunday, November 3, 2013

Forgive My Absence

Hello dear readers!  I m so sorry for the long absence in my blogging, but I promise I have a good excuse.  I just finished my first week back home after a two week trip to Italy!  I had a wonderful time in Venice, Florence, Rome, and Sorrento and learned so much about Italian history and culture.

I plan on buckling down to get lots of reading and reviews done, so keep an eye out for more activity here on the blog in the coming weeks.  As always, I thank you for taking the time to read my random thoughts on books.  Hope you are having a wonderful fall!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

How exciting! I've been to Rome and Florence before but not Venice and Sorrento. I'm really glad you had such a wonderful time :)

hopeinbrazil said...

I missed your posts, but you definitely had a good excuse for neglecting your blog!