Monday, March 23, 2009

Lack of Posts Explained

Sorry for my lack of posting the last week or so, but I have been very sick. I was out of work basically all of last week and in bed most of the time. I'm hoping to gradually get back into my posting, but it will probably take some time to get back into the groove of things so please bear with me. I do have some reviews coming down the pike such as Masterpiece's "David Copperfield", Rebecca, Peace Like a River, and Kidnapped so keep an eye out for those. Looking forward to getting back to life!

"Health is not valued till sickness comes."-Thomas Fuller

1 comment:

Lepidoptera said...

Sickness is a part of life. I am glad to hear that you are on the mend and looking forward to more reviews - "Rebecca" in particular since it is another that I have read. I am almost halfway through with "Little Dorrit" myself and anticipating MT's showing to begin this Sunday night.

We've had our sickness here too. Get well soon!